- Do you have a gun, but are not comfortable with it?
- Are you buying a gun, but don’t know how to choose?
- Do you have a CCW permit, but not confident in carrying?
- Are you a shooter, but want to be more proficient?
- Do you want to shoot, but feel too intimidated?
- Are you knowing that you don’t know, but don’t know “what”?
Check for Classes at the Calendar Posted at www.inwPrep.com.
It is ESPECIALLY geared for Ladies and Novices.
You will learn to be Safe and Confident with your handgun.
These Basic Safety Orientation Classes are held by appointment.
They exceed all requirements for the Standard Carry Permit.
Classes are open to Idaho AND Washington Residents, ages 13+.
Leave ALL Guns and Ammunition in your vehicle to start.
Sign Up at "Register and Pay" on next page.
NORTH (Priest River) Classes:
Village Kitchen, "At the Light", in Priest River, ID
Private, doubles, or group classes
OR - Schedule your own class of 10 or more by appointment! 208.660.8877
NOTE:The following courses (described on the previous page)
Are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and are NOT pre-scheduled:
COURSE 1 of 2 – Safety and Firing
COURSE 2 of 2 – Confidence and Control
Personal PISTOL TRAINING by Appointment:
Private ($195), Couples ($250) or Group (6-10, $49 ea);
Invite your family, neighbors, co-workers, church members, etc. up to 10.
If something comes up, your payment will be valid for a future class!
When at restaurants, we individually purchase and break for a meal on-site during class.
No one admitted later than 15 minutes after start time.
Encourage family & friends to attend with you, to create the minimum class size.